THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (October 11, 2019)—Bonafide Management Systems, a DME software provider, officially announced that it is consolidating Next Level 11 and Next Project11 under the Bonafide umbrella. This will allow the company to serve multiple health care industries and expand its potential to positively impact health care delivery through software.
The consolidation will occur under a newly formed Bonafide Medical Group, LLC operating structure and combines Bonafide’s DME software with three additional products: a health care facility portal, live asset tracking and a health care acquired infection control platform.
By combining the company assets under Bonafide, the company expands its focus from durable medical equipment (DME) to also include acute care and long-term care (LTC) health care settings.
“I am delighted we were able to combine these important platforms,” says Scott McDaniel, chief commercial officer. “Bonafide is addressing the growing demand among health care constituents for the continuum of care as payers and providers seek to improve the visibility overall for revenue cycle management. We see substantial growth opportunities in Bonafide’s markets, and I look forward to working closely with the Bonafide team in building the leading provider of health care solutions.”
Bonafide will begin the integration of Next Project 11 company assets immediately.
The company now features the following health care technology solutions:
- Bonafide’s DME ERP is a business workflow management solution for the DME industry and is fully and seamlessly integrated into all of your management decisions.
- Bonafide’s Healthcare Facility Portal allows DME providers to sell to health care facilities through an online shopping portal that is directly linked to their back-office billing operations, inventory and delivery systems.
- Bonafide’s Infection Prevention Platform is a health care-acquired infection control platform. It is the first system in the world to overlay contamination analytics with viewable floor plans.
- Bonafide’s Patient Portal helps maximize patient engagement while improving operating efficiencies and increasing revenue. The patient portal is built by Bonafide and operates seamlessly in the Bonafide DME ERP platform.
- Bonafide’s Analytics help DMEs improve their operational competitiveness. Studies have been conducted that show companies deploying advanced analytics have 33% more revenue growth and 12x more profit growth and are twice as likely to outperform their peers.
Visit bonafide.com for more information.