LiveChat gives businesses the opportunity to chat with website visitors anytime, and anywhere. In an interview with CMO, Szymon Klimczak (appropriately conducted via LiveChat), Klimczak shared, “It’s extremely easy to implement into your website—it’s a matter of a quick copy/paste of our java script code into your website HTML code.” LiveChat reps are available to assist new clients in the installation process, offering multiple tutorials and webinars for installation on different platforms including content management systems (like Wordpress) and e-commerce platforms (like Shopify or Magento). According to Klimczak, “Installation is the hardest part, but takes only a few seconds and once you are finished, you just log in to the LiveChat app and you are ready to chat with visitors on your website. It’s just that easy.” Businesses can provide online customer support to visitors through a web browser and dedicated apps for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android. LiveChat was designed for any type of business or organization that has a need for secure contact with its website’s visitors or customers. With users in more than 100 countries, LiveChat caters to clients like Hilton, Stanford University, Samsung and Adobe, to name a few. A free download and free trial period are offered to clients, giving them the chance to test LiveChat software for 30 days and decide if it fits their needs. No contract, no commitments, no additional costs or installation fees. Monthly pricing plans include: Solo: $36 per month, Team: $39 per agent/month and Enterprise: $59 per agent/month. All plans include unlimited chats, ticketing system, enhanced security and basic reporting. Discounts are available for those interested in longer-term pricing.
- Engage—Monitor and chat with customers from one application. Easily switch between gathering information about your visitors and handling their inquiries. Satisfy visitors by providing help to those who need it and resolve issues on the spot.
- Sales—Get instant customer info (name and location) and discover new sales leads by approaching customers directly on your site.
- Respond—Create, tag and recall premade responses and send them to your visitors with a simple tag. Send information to your visitors or easily respond to a popular question. Track your progress by earning a grade at the end of each chat to steadily improve the quality of your customer support.
- Efficiency—One LiveChat agent can talk with 10 times more people than a phone agent. Close cases in your office, while commuting and from home using the LiveChat app.
- Design—Cutting edge designs offer users the possibility to brand chat windows with their company logos, pictures or coloring style.
- Reporting—Secure connections and limitless back-end capacity. LiveChat metrics and statistics measure ROI, engagement level, visitor patience, overall chats vs. greetings and more.
- Visit livechatinc.com.