LAS VEGAS (March 20, 2015)—The biannual Innovative HME Retail Product Awards, sponsored by HomeCare magazine, are down to the top 10. The awards honor HME products that are particularly suited for retail sale. The purpose of the competition is to promote and recognize products that contribute to providers' bottom lines though cash sales.
The following products were reviewed by judges, and will advance to an on-site (at Medtrade Spring) judging round. The top 10 will be presented in a conference session, The Best New Retail/Cash Opportunities on Tuesday, March 31, at 1:30 p.m. Subsequent voting will determine the top three winners.
Top Ten Finalists Are:
- Titan Swivel Chair from ComforTek Seating
- PainAway Wireless TENS from Drive Medical
- Golden Cloud PR510 Power Lift and Recline Chair from Golden Technologies
- OrthoSleeve from ING Services
- Foot Gym from ING Services
- iWALK 2.0 Hands Free Crutch from IWALK Free
- LC-358 Lift Chair with FirstUp Technology from Pride Mobility
- REMZZzs CPAP Mask Liners from REMZZzs
- Viverity Pain Relief Pad from Roscoe Medical
- SleepSaver from Stevenson Inc
- Breezy Elegance Retail Wheelchair from Sunrise Medical
The Best New Retail/Cash Opportunities educational session, with Jim Greatorex, is open to all attendees at Medtrade Spring.
Visit medtradespring.com for more information, or to register.