LENEXA, Kan. (June 16, 2016)—Mediware Information Systems, Inc., is hosting a free webinar for attendees Wednesday, June 29, at 2 p.m. CST (3 p.m. EST) to discuss how to successfully grow your business through marketing strategies while staying within the law. The webinar is titled “Health Care Marketing Compliance 101: Protecting Your HME/DME from the OIG and DOJ,” presented by Matthew Agnew and Stephen Angelette of Polsinelli Health Care Regulatory Associates.
Every day HME and DME providers face the challenge of growing their businesses despite tight margins and increased regulations. One way to successfully grow your business is through creative marketing strategies that can expand your referral reach and positively impact your bottom line.
As you pursue these strategies, you must also consider legal concerns that could put your business at risk with the Department of Justice (DOJ) or even the Office of Inspector General (OIG). Plan to attend this webinar to see how you can grow your business in a legally compliant manner.
From this eye-opening presentation, attendees will:
- Identify effective and ineffective marketing strategies in health care
- Analyze legal limitations on health care marketing and exceptions to the rule
- Learn common marketing compliance violations
- Understand recent DOJ and OIG marketing enforcement action
- Outline tips for compliance including safe harbors, endorsements and gift-giving
Click here to register.