ATLANTA (February 10, 2021)—The Health Care business of LexisNexis Risk Solutions has announced the release of its Top 100 Hospice and Home Health Agencies Rankings for 2020. The annual report provides hospice care and home health organizations visibility into industry rankings, market dynamics, standing among competitors, and the overall industry environment for potential M&A activity and growth for their business.
The top U.S. provider lists are based on annual de-identified medical claims and patient volume data from the LexisNexis MarketView claims database, information that uncovers industry trends in the hospice and home health markets. This compilation takes into account more than 2.2 billion de-identified medical claims. “Decision-makers in the hospice and home health markets require detailed insights about market share and positioning to make strategic decisions that support growth,” said Sean Larson, senior director, market and product strategy, LexisNexis Risk Solutions. “With the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, lower reimbursements, new entrants in the market, and consolidation trends, our solutions provide valuable guidance for stakeholders to stay informed and competitive.
2020 Top 10 Home Health Providers
1. Kindred Healthcare, Louisville, Kentucky
2. Amedisys, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
3. LHC Group Inc., Lafayette, Lousisana
4. Encompass™ Home Health & Hospice, Dallas, Texas
5. AccentCare Inc., Dallas, Texas
6. BAYADA Home Health Care, Moorestown, New Jersey
7. Brookdale Senior Living Solutions, Brentwood, Tennessee
8. Elara Caring, Addison, Texas
9. Interim HealthCare Inc., Sunrise, Florida
10. Trinity Health at Home, Livonia, Michigan
2020 Top 10 Hospice Providers
1. Vitas Healthcare, Miami, Florida
2. Kindred Healthcare, Louisville, Kentucky
3. HCR Manorcare, Toledo, Ohio
4. Amedisys Inc., Baton Rouge, Lousiana
5. Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care, Rosemont, Illinois
6. CURO Health Services LLC, Mooresville, North Carolina
7. Compassus, Brentwood, Tennessee
8. Compassionate Care Hospice, Parsippany, New Jersey
9. Lifepath Hospice, Tampa, Florida
10. Hospice of the Valley, Phoenix, Arizona
LexisNexis provides comprehensive market data analysis through its MarketView solution to deliver an accurate and relevant perspective of the hospice and home health markets to its customers. Insights from the data offer a deeper view into referral patterns and agency affiliations which enable organizations to optimize their planning and growth strategy.
You can access the full list of 100 companies serving the home health and hospice communities here.