NEW BEDFORD, Mass. (August 17, 2017)—The Home Medical Equipment and Services Association of New England (HOMES) is pleased to announce that registration is open for the HOMES Fall Membership Meeting on October 4, 2017 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Nashua, New Hampshire. The Education Committee has created a packed agenda with amazing speakers:
- Ty Bello, Team at Work Coaching
- Jane Bunch, Jane's Healthcare Consulting
- Jason Moskowitz, Drive Medical
- Mark Higley, VGM Group
- Dan Fedor, VGM Group
- Ronda Buhrmester, VGM Group
HOMES is also excited to host the VGM "Breaking Bad" Reimbursement Habits seminar in conjunction with the meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact Lauryn Estrella by phone at (508) 993-0700.
Who should attend?
Owners, CEOs, presidents, upper management, billing and customer service associates.
Click the link for session details:
- VGM "Breaking Bad" Reimbursement Habits
- Washington Update
- Tech to Teach
- How to Measure and Change Organization Health
- AR Recovery is the Life Support of your Business (panel)
- How to train your CSRs, Billing, Delivery & Clinical Departments to Prioritize their Day
- Click here to view entire program
Visit homesne.org for more information.