SARASOTA, Fla. (January 2, 2018)—Harmar announces the Pinnacle SL300 straight stair lift. This newest Pinnacle joins Harmar’s SL600 and SL600HD.
Coming in at a 300-pound lifting capacity, the Pinnacle SL300 offers a simplified chassis, oversized footrest and more compact seat, in addition to zero maintenance, compact dimensions, lengthy operation during power outages, and the automatic/mechanical folding rail option.
“SL300 was built with the consumer in mind. The hand control swivel is easier to use than a toggle or rocker switch—especially for those with arthritis or limited hand dexterity. The unique nylon-polymer worm gear and gear rack requires zero maintenance. That means no messy/labor intensive lubrication that require bending and an effort to keep up for the consumer. And its efficient motor yields 40 up and down trips on a full charge,” said David Baxter, vice president of product strategy.
SL300 key features include:
- Fold-up armrests and seat base to provide 11.0” folded width when not in use
- Ergonomic hand control switch on armrest
- Oversized footrest that provides more comfort and security
- Patented nylon polymer gear with helical work drive featuring six points of contact for ultimate stabilityand a smooth ride
- 90-degree seat swivel with interlock for safer entry/exit
- 20 fpm lift/lower speed
- 2-year parts warranty, 10-year worm gear/rack, 1-year batteries
The Pinnacle SL300 is now available through Harmar’s full-service dealer network.
Visit harmar.com for more information.