AGOURA HILLS, Calif. (July 22, 2020)—Casamba, a provider of electronic medical record (EMR) solutions for contract therapy providers, skilled nursing facilities, home health and hospice agencies and outpatient therapy, announced it has added Relatient, a leading software as a service (SaaS)-based patient engagement company and award-winning No. 1 KLAS Category Leader for “Patient Outreach” in 2020, to its partner network.
Through this partnership, Casamba customers will have easy access to Relatient’s mobile-first solutions for patient engagement. This technology helps users streamline workflows and stay connected whether in contract therapy, skilled nursing facilities, outpatient clinics, home health or hospice care settings. The Relatient platform is available immediately to Casamba Clinic customers.
“Patient engagement is a critical element in growing a practice. It helps with patient retention and keeps staff focused on delivering care while minimizing cancellations,” said Luis Montes, Casamba’s SVP of Strategic Partnerships. “We’re excited to bring this service to our customers to help take their business to the next level.”
“By working together, Relatient and Casamba are bringing innovative solutions for patient engagement to support telehealth and in-office visits quickly,” said Robbie Abt, Senior VP, Relatient. “Medical offices and providers are being challenged more than ever, making technology key to adapting to the new reality.”
With Relatient, Casamba customers will benefit from these features:
- Unlimited appointment reminders via voice, email and text
- Automatic appointment follow-up and rescheduling of “no-shows”
- Ability to update patient groups on-demand with text, email and/or voice
- Relatient surveys and reputation management to receive patient feedback and improve a medical office experience and its online reputation
- Two-way texting and secure messaging to simplify patient communication and safely share PHI on a HIPAA-compliant platform
Casamba has nearly 100 companies in its partner network with services ranging from analytics to interoperability to telemedicine and more. For more information, visit its casamba.net.