THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (December 4, 2018)—Bonafide Management Systems officially announced that it has full integration with Allegiance Group, a provider of patient pay billing and collection services for DME businesses. This full integration includes single sign on functionality, which provides seamless integration between Bonafide and the AR services provided by Allegiance Group.
“This is definitely going to make it a lot easier for our customers to collect on all of their payments,” says Wayne Bailey, director of client services, Bonafide Management Systems. “Utilizing this solution will enable DME providers to see exactly what is going on with their collection status in real-time.”
This integration offers the following benefits:
- Single sign-on access to both Bonafide system and Allegiance Group
- View Allegiance Group invoices in Bonafide system
- View patient statements and patient activity in Bonafide system
- View collection status in Bonafide system
- Automatically post payments in Bonafide system
“By fully integrating COLLECTPlus and Bonafide Management Systems, both companies agree the collaboration will increase productivity and allow our providers to capture more of their private pay dollars more efficiently and cost effectively,” said Bruce Gehring, SVP, Business Development Manager for Allegiance Group.