ROSEVILLE, California—Always Best Care Senior Services announced that it signed 11 franchise development agreements with new and existing franchise owners in the last two quarters of 2023. This momentum capped off a year that included acquisitions and expansions in multiple states such as Texas, North Carolina, Utah and Massachusetts, as well as new locations opening in Chicago, Orlando, Florida, and Calgary, Alberta. One of the leading senior care franchise systems in the United States, Always Best Care has capitalized on its recent back-to-back years of double-digit sales growth and the success of current franchise owners who are reinvesting in the brand opportunity by expanding their territories.
“Always Best Care is known for our Continuum of Care, which allows franchise owners to build multiple streams of revenue by offering in-home care, senior living referral services, home health care, veterans care and special services," said Jake Brown, president & CEO of Always Best Care. "These areas continue to increase along with the senior population, which predominantly wants to be able to age in place instead of being relocated to a nursing home. Our portfolio of technology and special care services, combined with the support of our trusted caregivers who employ these tools and resources around the clock, have fueled the company’s growth and success throughout 2023 and into the new year.”
New franchisees signed in the second half of 2023 include:
- Tunisha and Meyahnwi Che in Cypress, Texas
- Owen Fregene, Gladys and Igho Muwhen in Edmonton, Alberta
- Jeremy Ming in Shalimar, Florida
- Sheena Wallace in Corona, California
- Always Best Care local owners signing agreements to expand their territories include:
- Carlos Camacho serving new territory in Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Keith Carter expanding in Shreveport, Louisiana, and signing for new territory in Marshall, Texas
- Shawn Cothran serving a new territory in Wilmington, North Carolina
- Robin Henoch expanding in Rockville, Maryland
- Pam Puorro expanding her Ohio territory
- Kandace Stroo opening a new Louisiana territory in Alexandria
- Eiso Wortelboer expanding into three new territories, with the first in Irvine, California
Franchise opportunities are available in many new territories for individuals interested in leveraging Always Best Care’s clear strategy and track record for delivering affordable, dependable service to seniors in their local areas. Markets open for development include key cities in Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Ohio, Michigan, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Indiana, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Southern California, Oregon and Washington state. For more information on available territories and franchising with Always Best Care, contact Sean Hart at email@example.com, call (916) 545-2786 or visit alwaysbestcare.com/franchising.