WASHINTON, D.C. (June 10, 2020)—AAHomecare’s membership approved a new leadership slate, installing Bill Guidetti (executive vice president, East Zone, Apria Healthcare – Red Bank, N.J.) as chairman of the Board. Other officers elected include:
- Vice Chairman: Gary Sheehan (CEO, Spiro Health – Sandwich, MA)
- Secretary: Seth Johnson (Sr VP, Pride Mobility Products Corporation – Exeter, PA)
- AAHomecare members also elected six individuals to at-large board seats for three-year terms (2020-2023) as recommended by the Association’s nominating committee:
- Ryan Bullock (COO, Aeroflow Inc. – Asheville, NC)
- Robert Fary (VP Strategic Alliances, Inogen Corporation – Goleta, CA)
- Gordy Fox (CEO, Home Care Delivered – Glen Allen, VA)
- Casey Hoyt (CEO, Viemed – Lafayette, LA)
- Josh Marx (Managing Director & VP, Medical Service Company – Cleveland, OH)
- Eric Pauls (Sales Leader, North America, Philips Respironics – Murrysville, PA)
Bullock, Fox, Hoyt are new to the board; Fary, Marx and Pauls have been re-elected.
AAHomecare’s Board of Directors has also appointed Josh Britten (CEO, BritKare Home Medical – Amarillo, TX) to serve the remainder of an unexpired board seat that had become vacant. Josh Marx was recommended by Nominating Committee to continue serving on the Executive Committee and board member Jeremy Stone (VP of Payer Relations and Government Relations, National Seating & Mobility) was also recommended to join the EC.
Rose Schafhauser (President of the Midwest Association of Medical Equipment Services and Executive Director of the Southwest Medical Equipment Suppliers Association) joins the board and executive committee through her role as chair of the State Leaders Council. Barb Stockert (Executive Director of the Pacific Association of Medical Equipment Suppliers and the Big Sky Association of Medical Equipment Suppliers) also becomes part of the board as chair of the HME/RT Council.
“These leaders bring proven experience and passion for HME to their roles guiding AAHomecare and our industry,” said Tom Ryan, president and CEO of AAHomecare. “We’re so fortunate to have individuals with such high levels of expertise in HME and the capacity to inspire others to help guide our industry forward through this unprecedented public health emergency. I am confident that this group will play an integral role in bringing the Association and the HME community through this pandemic and help us build on our recent legislative, regulatory, and payer relations gains. It’s a testament to the important mission and effectiveness of AAHomecare that such talented individuals are willing to lend their time and expertise for the benefit of HME providers, manufacturers, and patients nationwide.”
A complete list of AAHomecare’s Officers and Board of Directors can be found here.