For every two caregivers you hire, one will quit within the first three months due to a lack of hours, inconsistent hours, commute time, overscheduling, burnout, or a combination.
For every caregiver that quits, it can cost you $2,700 on average, and research shows that 40% of your annual hires will quit by the end of the year. Join us to discuss how automating and optimizing your caregivers’ schedules, workflows and processes can improve retention—and the lives of your caregivers.
Our panel of industry experts will discuss how you can:
- Optimize routes for caregivers
- Ensure new hires have sufficient hours each week
- Effectively fill vacant visits
- Minimize overscheduling and double shifts
- And more!
See how something as simple as scheduling can make a difference in the lives of your caregivers. And come prepared with your burning scheduling questions to ask our expect panel!
- Courtney Penn, Client Growth Lead , Transcend Strategy Group
- Chase Potter, Vice President, Professional Services, AlayaCare
- Shihwan Chung, President, MedTec Healthcare and Private Duty
- Hannah Wolfson, Editor, HomeCare Magazine