ATLANTA (October 8, 2019)—GF Health Products, Inc., designer, manufacturer and distributor of medical devices, has received ISO 13485:2016 and MDSAP certification for the following locations:
- One Graham Field Way, Atlanta, Georgia, 30304, United States
- 336 Trowbridge Dr, Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, 54937, United States
- 33 Plan Way, Building 2, Warwick, Rhode Island, 02886, United States
- 1810 S. Elm Street, High Point, North Carolina, 27260, United States
- 12055 Missouri Bottom Road, Hazelwood, Missouri, 63042, United States
- 8850 Rex Road, Pico Rivera, California, 90680, United States
“We are extremely proud of our employees’ efforts as this certification provides a critical building block for our continued growth in the medical device market and is yet another example of our ongoing dedication to quality,” said Cherie L. Antoniazzi, SRVP Quality, Regulatory & Risk Management.
“In addition to a competitive advantage, we hope to realize increases in operational efficiency and productivity, and continue to provide quality products and services. This is a landmark achievement that all of our employees can take pride in accomplishing,” added Ken Spett, CEO.
Visit grahamfield.com for more information.