JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (August 5, 2020)—Forcura, a health technology company that enables safer patient care transitions along the care continuum, announced its rock-star roster of health care industry leaders speaking at the inaugural Forcura CONNECT Summit on Aug. 28. With major health care brands represented from the acute, post-acute, payer and technology sectors, all dedicated to a singular mission of improving the continuity of care, these speakers will actively be connecting and collaborating throughout the conference to address the broken systemic issues recently elevated by the pandemic.
The Forcura CONNECT Summit proudly shares this initial list of speakers including, but not limited to:
- Bruce Greenstein, LHC Group, Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer
- Rasu Shrestha, Atrium Health EVP & Chief Strategy Officer
- Bill Dombi, National Association for Home Care & Hospice President
- Jarrett Bauer, Health Recovery Solutions CEO
- Bill Miller, WellSky CEO
- Craig Mandeville, Forcura CEO
- Elliott Wood, Medalogix President & CEO
- Dr. Jennifer Schneider, Livongo President
This innovative one-day virtual conference hosted by Forcura will provide thought leadership content and conversations on the technical, business and clinical aspects of the care continuum. The Summit will have eight continuous hours of content, including a special session for Forcura’s clients. The day will cover a range of important subjects in the areas of:
- Data and Analytics – technical aspects of connectivity and interoperability
- Patient & Provider Relationship Management – business of enabling continuity of care
- Care Team Collaboration – clinical connectivity and its impact on patient care
“The Forcura Connect Summit, much like our technology, is designed to bring together leaders across the acute and post-acute healthcare sectors to share conversation and ideas to empower better patient care,” said Forcura Chief Strategy Officer Annie Erstling. “It is truly an honor to bring all of these voices together into one virtual room to begin resolving issues that have plagued the healthcare industry for years.”
As Forcura raises the bar on communication and collaboration, the industry must also raise the bar on supporting the industry and the community throughout the pandemic. For that reason, through Aug. 28, the $50 attendance fee from each completed registration will be donated to United Way Worldwide’s COVID-19 Community Response and Recovery Fund.