STOUGHTON, Mass. (February 2, 2018)—Medical Specialties Distributors (MSD) held their second annual Healthcare Innovation & Technology Conference, Better Together, January 22—26 at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida.
With more than 600 attendees, the Better Together Conference set the landscape for post-acute health care providers, manufacturers, executives, technology professionals and industry thought leaders to engage in discussions and generate actionable insights that impact the future of healthcare. Conference highlights included:
Education & Innovation
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, a practitioner who is shaping the future of health care with a long record of experience at the top levels of policy
- Dr. Siddiqui, co-founder and Chief Medical Officer of TeleMed2U
- Legislative and Regulatory Panel Discussion—topics included the 21st Century Cures Act, 340B and the Medicare Home Infusion Therapy Act
- MSD’s Healthcare Innovation & Technology Expo and Reverse Expo
- Driving Digital Patient Enablement, highlighting MSD’s leading technology solution, VerbalCare.
- MSD’s 2nd Annual Pitch Tank Competition
- Mike Eruzione, captain of the 1980 Olympic Hockey Team that defeated the Soviet Union in the famous “Miracle on Ice” game
- Doug Kelley, president and CEO of Make-A-Wish Foundation
“What an amazing week! The Better Together Conference served as a valuable opportunity to step into the future of home health care,” said Tom Burke, CEO of MSD. “By working together with our customers, manufacturer partners, and employees we can overcome any obstacle in the marketplace today. There’s no doubt in my mind, we’re Better Together.”
The dates for MSD’s 2019 Healthcare Innovation and Technology Conference will be announced soon.
Visit msdonline.com for more information.