Tips for implementing hybrid care in your organization
Sponsored by: AMN Healthcare - Synzi
The adoption of telehealth was greatly accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic, and health care was challenged to develop new models of care to accommodate evolving patient preferences, a shortage of healthcare professionals, and continued advancements in technology.
One of these emerging models is known as hybrid patient care. This white paper examines the origins and development of this emerging model and how it is being implemented.
Key learnings include:
- Current telehealth services, platforms, and benefits
- Patient acceptance and examples of hybrid care at work
- Positioning the offering as a recruiting advantage
- Challenges to implementing hybrid care
- The future outlook and its potential reach
Fill out the form on this page to download this white paper.