Wheelchairs, Scooters and Vehicle Lifts
Wheelchairs, scooters and vehicle lifts products, including: Golden Technologies' Golden LiteRider GL100 Scooter; ConvaQuip's 900XL Series Bariatric Manual Wheelchairs; and more.
Golden LiteRider GL100 Scooter
- easy to read control panel with backlit battery gauge; delta
tiller and adjustable tiller; wireless disassembly
- 17 × 16-in. stadium style seat and adjustable armrests; 9-in.
front and rear tires on high-strength steel rims with stylish wheel
- includes two storage baskets; 300-lb. weight capacity
900XL Series Bariatric Manual Wheelchairs
- dual square cross brace for extra support; standard foot rests
and full length removable height-adjustable arms
- composite mag 24-in. wheels, heavy-duty front casters,
reinforced and gusseted rear 5/8-in. axles; seat widths include 26,
28 and 30 in.; seat depth 20 in.
- black upholstery and black frame; 700-lb. weight capacity
ZR/ZRA Series 2
- SpeecLoader adjustable front caster housing adjusts fork angle
in 1-degree increments
- 3.5 in. of rear seat height adjustment; Performance 5-spoke
soft roll wheel weighs 1.6 oz.
- 1.25-in. titanium mono-tube frame; available in more than 20
frame finishes, six color anodize packages and titanium
Amigo Mobility International
- available on select Amigo models to detect close individuals or
- detects up to 30 in. ahead; the system gently slows forward
speed bringing the driver to a gradual stop safe from pedestrian or
- during sensor activation, the scooter is limited to a top speed
of 2.3 mph indoors
Pride Mobility Products Corp.
Victory 10 Scooter
- high-performance operation and one-hand Feather-touch
- auto-connecting front-to-rear harness, low-profile tires,
backlit battery gauge and delta tiller with wraparound handles
- available in three- and four-wheel; increased weight capacity
of 400 lbs.
Merits Health Products
P326A Vision Sport
- mid-wheel drive; full suspension; dual in-line motors; no rear
tipping on footplate standing up to 250 lbs.
- semi-reclining back; height- and width-adjustable arms; swing
back joystick mount
- max speed 5 mph; 20-in. turning radius; 300-lb. weight
capacity; options include elevating legrests, oxygen tank holder,
foldable rear basket and canopy
Vantage Mobility International
Slide-Away Platform Lift
- dual post lift design; sliding second tower travels to the
front of the vehicle to provide strength and stability
- when not in use, the sliding second tower travels to the rear
of the vehicle, leaving the side door unobstructed and providing
full use of the front passenger seat
- optional 800-lb. installation kit; built-in manual backup
- silver ergonomic S-style seat ultra lightweight transporter
with aircraft-grade aluminum frame and multi-level attendant
- folding backrest and seat; fixed footrests with extra wide
tube-in-center footplates; 14-in. rear polyurethane flat-free tires
and 6-in. front casters
- pocket behind seat and small carry pouch on each armrest; 16-
or 18- in. seat width; weight capacity 220 lbs.
comments powered by Disqus