The National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC) and National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO) are seeking member volunteers to serve on several workgroups that will advance explorations around the formation of a new organization that would combine the strengths of NAHC and NHPCO.
NAHC invites active members to apply for consideration and appointment to one or more workgroups.
The following workgroups are seeking volunteers:
- Advocacy & Policy Workgroup
- Branding Workgroup
- CEO Search Advisory Workgroup
- Education, Conferences and Events Workgroup
- Finance and Operations Workgroup
- Governance & Nominating Working
- Member Communities Workgroup
- Member Services Workgroup
- Membership & Dues Structure Workgroup
The workgroups and the process that will be employed can be found here.
NAHC is looking for 27 volunteers committed to the workgroup process. Priority will be given to the members who have served on one of the many NAHC committees, councils and task forces.
Candidates are asked to indicate their interest by Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2023, and will be notified of the appointment by Monday, Sept. 18, 2023.
For additional information or questions, contact Bill Dombi at email@example.com.