THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (Feb. 28, 2020)--Bonafide Medical Group announced that it has launched Eligibility Plus, a patient responsibility estimator, as part of its durable medical equipment (DME) business workflow management software.
Bonafide's Eligibility Plus generates real-time estimates of patients' out-of-pocket responsibility at the point of service. It allows DME providers to more easily explain what is owed and why.
Bonafide's Eligibility Plus technology allows DME providers to:
- Get real-time estimates of patients' out-of-pocket responsibility at the point of service
- Facilitate collection of complete payments or set up payment plans
- Reduce the need for multiple billing statements or collection agencies
- Lower the potential for bad debt write-offs
- Improve staff efficiency and productivity
- Enhance customer experience with cost transparency
"Navigating health care costs with patients can be uncomfortable and stressful for everyone," said Scott McDaniel, chief commercial officer for Bonafide. "Bonafide's Eligibility Plus makes these conversations easier because it provides transparency and educates patients while optimizing the bottom line."