DURHAM, North Carolina—Arosa, a provider of integrated care management and caregiving services, celebrated 13 caregivers who received Ceca Awards in recognition of their exceptional care delivery and also announced two new locations.
Arosa expanded its footprint with two new locations—Jacksonville, Florida, and Reno, Nevada—in 2022. Arosa Jacksonville serves families across downtown Jacksonville, Arlington, Southside, Westside, Northside, and the Beaches. The Reno location, which is expecting licensure in the coming weeks, marks an expansion into a new state and serves communities across Cold Springs, Hidden Valley, Lockwood, McCarran, Mogul, Patrick, Spanish Springs, Sparks, Sun Valley, VC Highlands, and Verdi. There are now 29 Arosa locations in nine states.
“2022 was an exciting year for all of us at Arosa,” said CEO Ari Medoff. “Expanding into new areas provides us with the opportunity to serve more people and help them maintain their independence throughout the aging process. And it’s truly gratifying to see some of our best caregivers and care managers recognized by the Ceca Foundation as a result of peer nominations.”
Another exciting accomplishment for Arosa in 2022 was seeing 13 of its excellent caregivers and care managers recognized by the Ceca Award program, a recognition solution for healthcare communities that aims to reduce burnout and turnover by honoring the work of exceptional team members. All recipients were nominated by a colleague for their personalized care and willingness to go above and beyond for their clients.
The team members honored were:
- Orlando Ardila, Caregiver, Orlando, Fla.
- Julie Ehrlich, Sr. Care Manager, Nashville, Tenn.
- Martha Van Luken, Caregiver, San Diego, Calif.
- Amanda Huntley, Care Specialist Manager, Durham, N.C.
- Katherine Murphy, Nurse Supervisor, Raleigh, N.C.
- Ernestine Pickering, Caregiver, Burr Ridge, Ill.
- Trovondia Washington, Caregiver, Nashville, Tenn.
- Kevin Harris, Caregiver, Houston, Texas
- Thresa Scott, Caregiver, Orlando, Fla.
- Denise MacDonald, Care Specialist, East Bay, Calif.
- Maria Delgado, Caregiver, San Luis Obispo, Calif.
- Noemi Winans, Care Specialist, Englewood, N.J.
- Karime Salgado, Caregiver, San Diego, Calif.
“At Arosa, we provide personalized care to each client to help them live their life as independently as possible,” Medoff said. “We look forward to continuing to put this mission into action in 2023 and expanding our services to more areas with a planned expansion in Clarksville, Tenn.”