LAS VEGAS (March 3, 2015)—The hand-picked 6-4-18 Series (6 Building Blocks 4 Success in the Next 18 Months) is back at Medtrade Spring. The six educational sessions are included with a conference pass, or as an add-on to an expo pass for just $49.
“On the show floor and in the classroom, we strive to help you not only learn about new products, but to provide you with access to experts and information that will help develop strategic plans for your business,” says Kevin Gaffney, group show director, Medtrade. “These hand-selected sessions in the 6-4-18 series are filled with information that you can learn from immediately, as well as implement into your short- and long-term business strategies.”
Educational sessions in the 6-4-18 Series are:
- Tired of Revisiting, Revising and Redoing: Develop a Solid Plan to Collect Patient Pay From the Get Go!
Speakers: Sarah Hanna, ECS Billing & Consulting North; Kit Shellhouse, ECS Billing & Consulting
- Retail Sales: Innovation and Aggressiveness While Avoiding Legal Pitfalls
Speaker: Jeffrey Baird, JD, Brown & Fortunato PC
- Audit Power Panel and Roundtable
Speakers: Mary Ellen Conway, Capital Healthcare Group; Sarah Hanna, ECS Billing & Consulting North; Denise Leard, Brown & Fortunato PC; Kit Shellhouse, ECS Billing & Consulting North; Wayne van Halem, The van Halem Group
- The Art of Coaching: Establishing & Maintaining a Culture of Excellence
Speaker: Mike Strange, Emerge Sales Inc.
- Bundled Payments: Embrace the Upside, Don't Fear the Downside
Speakers: Anthony Gonsalves, Verus Healthcare; Andrew Smith, Verus Healthcare
- Harnessing Data to Drive Growth in HME
Speaker: Ryan Ball, VGM & Associates
For more information, visit medtradespring.com.