INDIANAPOLIS, Ind., Nov. 28, 2012—National Government Services, the Jurisdiction B Durable Medical Equipment Medicare Administrative Contractor (DME MAC) will be conducting a Medical Records Documentation for Glucose Monitors and Supplies Webinar for all durable medical equipment, prosthetics, orthotics and supplies (DMEPOS) suppliers on Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2012 from 10 a.m. eastern time (ET) to noon.
During this two-hour Webinar, a presentation will be provided and then the call will be opened up for questions. This Webinar presents an opportunity for DMEPOS suppliers to learn about Medicare documentation requirements and ask questions about the topics presented. It also allows the DME MAC to learn about issues facing suppliers who provide glucose monitors and testing supplies. Specific topics of discussion for this webinar include coverage, billing and documentation requirements. Registration for the Webinar is available online only and must be completed no later than Monday, Dec. 17, 2012.
This training is offered free of charge and space is limited so sign up today here.
Note: Once you are viewing the Events Calendar page on the website (www.ngsmedicare.com), select the link for the event you want to register for and follow these instructions:
• Click on the link in the registration field to open the registration form
• Please complete the form and click the “Register Now” button at the bottom of the form.
• A confirmation e-mail will immediately be sent from “Medicare Webinar by NGS” [GoToWebinar.Notifications@citrixonline.com] to the e-mail address you provided on the registration form.
• Please review and print the e-mail confirmation - do not delete the confirmation as it contains the event dial-in instructions, instructions on how to access the web session and training material, if applicable. Please work with your Information Technology Department to ensure the registration confirmation e-mails are not be blocked from your inbox.
• On the events calendar page under the additional information section is another PDF document you might want to print, titled “GotoWebinar Attendee Quick Reference Guide”
If you have questions regarding how to register for any of the events on our calendar, or you are not sure you registered successfully, please contact the event coordinator identified on the Event Details page for your specific event under the Contact Information heading.